Tecido & Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we") observe all applicable laws and regulations relating to privacy protection. Personal information we collect shall mean information which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address or other description contained in such information (including information that can be compared with other information and thereby identify the specific individual).
We collect personal information when
* you send us inquiries
* you ask us to send material
* you fill in our questionnaire
* you apply for our advertising campaign
* you apply for our job offers, volunteer offers and part-time job offers
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
* to respond to customer inquiries
* to notify customer of our special plans (such as advertising campaign) and new items
* to send information of our items and services to customer
* to send our questionnaire to customer
* to carry out analysis to improve our items and customer services
* to provide customer with suitable services
We will not provide your personal information to any third party except where such disclosures:
* is made with your consent
* is necessary to settle the bill
* is necessary for delivery of our items
We keep your personal information secure and devote our efforts to prevent loss, violation, alteration and leakage of, and illegal access to, your personal information.
We devote our efforts to keep personal information as accurate and latest as possible. When you want us to disclose, correct and/or delete your personal information, please contact our Information Desk below. To prevent leakage of your personal information to third parties, we will send you a reply when we can verify your identity.
Tecido & Co., Ltd.
person in charge of personal information: Kenichi Kawashima
1-47-1, Higashi-Ikebukuro, Tokyo 170-0013 Japan